Yoga is all the rage these days, but what does it offer the early riser? It is a great way of waking up and rejuvenating the body. It provides many health benefits, including weight loss. Read on to find out more.
Some people consider yoga a form of exercise, but there are many others who think of it as a form of meditation. Either way, the point is to loosen your body, mind, and soul, and that’s what yoga does. You can do it while doing a morning workout, or just before bed. Either way, it’s a great way to start your day off with a positive attitude.
Yoga is a great exercise to start your day with as it has a lot of benefits. Here are just a few of the advantages of yoga as a workout. It helps you keep your body in shape, improves your flexibility, relieves stress, improves your balance and improves your concentration.. Read more about yoga every morning benefits and let us know what you think.I have to admit that I don’t like mornings, especially early mornings. Unless I have a particularly interesting reason for getting up earlier than I should, I don’t really do it. So don’t ask me to walk, that’s too hard for me.
But what I can do effortlessly is wake up and do a simple series of yoga exercises. It may take a few days to get used to, but you’ll notice the benefits right away and feel different on the days you don’t work out. Tried and tested!
So, from my personal experience and also from listening to students, here are the top 5 benefits you’ll feel when you start doing yoga in the morning. Remember: It doesn’t have to be very early, it depends on what time your day usually starts!
1. You can concentrate better on the day ahead
You can begin the process of awakening by clearing your mind with a short meditation. You’ll be ready to focus on a few simple one-legged balances (like standing at full height with one knee against your chest, or a standard tree pose), and you’ll need to stay focused.
This forces you to wake up and your brain will be more ready than ever to focus on the next tasks of the day.
2. You will increase the energy level
By default, the movement of your body includes the movement of your cells and thus their oxygen supply. When your cells are renewed by the oxygen flowing through and between them, your whole body comes alive. It’s a simple process, and it’s scientifically proven.
Some people buy a jumper and just jump 30-60 seconds every morning. Others may not have enough space at home and prefer a gentle series of sun salutations for their morning workout. It’s not called sun salutation for nothing!
Getting your head, arms and legs into a position they wouldn’t normally be in for the rest of the day is a super-energetic way to start the day. You will immediately feel fresher, lighter and definitely more awake!
3. You reduce your stress level
With better oxygenated cells and a clearer focus on the day ahead, you will automatically feel more relaxed: You are no longer anxious about an important meeting with the boss and you know exactly what to do to make a new day a success. Your stress level will be lower and you will be able to face the day with a more positive attitude.
4. You can eat more!
Foodies like me will particularly appreciate this point: We all know that exercise can promote weight loss. Spending 20-30 minutes each morning between the exercises Dog Down, Plank and Warrior II will speed up your metabolism, improve your digestion and the extra calories will naturally disappear.
So yes, you can afford the occasional dessert without having a bad conscience! As always, be careful not to overdo it. It’s your body: Treat him as he deserves!
5. They are painted
Not only will you be able to enjoy some extra calories, but your body will begin to change shape (for the better): Your arms will be fuller, your back will be stronger and your legs will look even longer in skinny jeans. I’m not promising you’ll lose four sizes in a month, but give it a shot and you (and the people around you) will start to notice positive changes.
Remember: You don’t have to go or drive to your favorite studio at 6am to practice morning yoga! You can do all this in the comfort of your own home. Everything you need:
- Yoga mat (or just a mat)
- An internet-connected device that can broadcast a simple yoga video for you
Below is also a simple procedure you can do every day when you wake up.
Early morning with yoga
Start by lying face up on the mat in a relaxed supine position.
2. Curl in prone position
Bring the knees to the chest, lower them to the right, look over the left shoulder, open the arms in a T-shape and feel the stretch in the spine. After 5 breaths, switch sides.
3. cow cat
On all fours: Do four Cow Cats, follow your breathing and massage your spine.
4. Sun Salutation / Surya Namaskar A
Do 3 slow sun salutations (Surya Namaskar A in Sanskrit).
What about you? What would get you out of bed earlier than usual? What changes have you noticed if you’ve been doing yoga in the morning for a while? Share your experience with the community in the comments below!
Photo credits: Paige Renee.You should do yoga at least 1 hour a day. Yoga is a great way to start your day, and it can be done at home or at a studio. If you’re looking to gain flexibility, try yoga for flexibility. If you’re looking to improve strength, try yoga for strength. Yoga is also a great way to calm down and clear your mind. You can do it at home or at a class.. Read more about benefits of yoga and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of morning yoga?
Morning yoga is a great way to start your day. It can help you wake up, get your blood flowing, and clear your mind. It can also help you feel more energized and focused.
What are 5 benefits of yoga?
1. Yoga is a great way to relieve stress and anxiety. 2. Yoga can help you sleep better at night, which can lead to a healthier life in general. 3. Yoga can help you improve your posture and balance, which will make it easier for you to do everyday tasks like walking, running, or even just standing up straight! 4. Yoga is a great way to increase flexibility and strength in the body as well as the mind! 5. There are many different types of yoga, so you can find one that is right for you!
What are 10 benefits of yoga?
1. Yoga is a great way to relieve stress and anxiety. 2. Yoga can help you sleep better at night, which can lead to a healthier life in general. 3. Yoga can help you improve your posture and balance, which will make it easier for you to do everyday tasks like walking, running, or even just standing up straight! 4. Yoga is an excellent way to get in shape and stay healthy! It’s also a great way to relieve pain from injuries. 5. Yoga can help you improve your mood and relieve depression. 6. Yoga is a great way to increase your flexibility, which will make it easier for you to do everyday tasks like walking, running, or even just standing up straight! 7. 8. Yoga is an excellent way to relieve pain from injuries and chronic pain conditions like arthritis or fibromyalgia 9. 10. Yoga is a great way to increase your flexibility, which will make it easier for you to do everyday tasks like walking, running, or even just standing up straight!
yoga every morning benefitsbest morning yoga routineearly morning yoga tipsbenefits of yogawhat is a good morning yoga routineyoga in the morning or evening,People also search for,Feedback,Privacy settings,How Search works,yoga every morning benefits,what are the benefits of doing yoga in the morning,best morning yoga routine,early morning yoga tips,benefits of yoga,what is a good morning yoga routine,yoga in the morning or evening,sunrise yoga benefits