If you’re going to eat out, we’ve got a solution for you. You can eat keto at Buffalo Wild Wings without breaking the bank. The next time you’re planning to eat at the popular chain restaurant, be sure to plan out your meal based on the menu. It’s important to note that keto is a high fat, moderate protein, and low carb diet. This means that you need to avoid all kinds of carbohydrates, including those found in starchy vegetables, fruits, grains, and sugar.
You’ve heard the news: keto is the popular diet of the moment, and restaurants are offering keto-friendly alternatives to their traditional menu items. But how do you eat keto at a restaurant? Actually, it’s incredibly easy. Here’s the step-by-step recipe for what to order at Buffalo Wild Wings in 2021:
The hottest restaurant in the United States right now is Buffalo Wild Wings, and it’s not hard to see why. The chain’s menu features options like the “fried pickle” (ketchup and blue cheese on a stick) and the “boneless wing,” which is a massive bone-in wing drenched in barbecue sauce. If you can’t make it to a Buffalo Wild Wings, you can also eat a ketogenic diet at home.. Read more about buffalo wild wings nutrition 2020 and let us know what you think.
We’ve got you covered if you’re a fan of “B dubs” and want to know what’s keto at Buffalo Wild Wings. We’ve created a comprehensive list of keto-friendly meals and beverages. So gather your family and jump in the vehicle because we’re going to B dubs!
If you want to eat keto at Buffalo Wild Wings, you have a couple choices for staying low carb while still sticking to your keto macros. Plus, one of the best things about Buffalo Wild Wings keto cuisine is that they offer a buy one, get one free deal on regular wings every Tuesday!
More keto fast food choices may be found here.
Buffalo Wild Wings is also unique in that all of its wings are cooked with beef tallow, a high-quality animal fat. Because vegetable oils may be rich in omega 6 fatty acids, which promote inflammation, animal fat is much superior than vegetable oil. This is fantastic to see in a fast food establishment, because it means you won’t feel guilty about ordering those extra wings!
Wings of chicken
Look no farther if you’re searching for the greatest keto choice at Buffalo Wild Wings. Wings, as their name suggests, are an excellent keto meal. Because of the chicken skin, they have no carbohydrates and are very rich in fat. There’s no reason to pass up something with such a low carb count.
Keto Food List (FREE PRINTABLE)
Join 150,000 people who have already gotten a FREE keto food list and fresh recipes every week!
At Buffalo Wild Wings, conventional wings are not to be confused with boneless wings. In principle, boneless wings seem fantastic, but they’re not keto-friendly. Boneless wings are just another term for chicken nuggets. They are not gluten-free chicken wings since they are breaded and fried like regular chicken tenders. Try the bare tenders with your preferred spice (about 1g carbohydrates) or wing sauces for a boneless chicken alternative.
At Buffalo Wild Wings, the wings may be cooked in two different ways. You have the option of using calorie-dense sauces or calorie-light dry rub. Thankfully, they offer a plethora of low-carb and high-protein choices.
Sizes of Wings
Eating keto at Buffalo Wild Wings is simple since you may order a whole plate of wings. B dubs altered their size range from snack to big, with options like as 10, 15, and 20 wings. If you’re a snacker, a 6 piece or 10 piece of wings may be a good choice. Because they are breaded, make sure you get conventional rather than boneless. The following nutrition is for just the wings (conventional bone in), with no sauces or seasonings.
- 6 count- 430 calories, 0g carbohydrate, 24g fat, 53g protein (0g net carbs)
- 720 calories/10 count, 0g carb, 41g fat, 88g protein (0g net carbs)
- 0 g carbohydrate, 61 g fat, 132 g protein, 1,080 calories per 15 count (0g net carbs)
- 0g carbohydrate, 82g fat, 177g protein, 1,440 calories per 20 count (0g net carbs)
Sauces for Wings
Most people like sauces on their wings, and you’ll be glad to hear that traditional buffalo wings are keto-friendly. Some of the sauces, such as the bourbon honey mustard and asian zing, are very rich in carbohydrates. The asian zing, for example, contains 21 grams of carbohydrates and 19 grams of sugar! The nutrients is given below for a ten count, which is two more than the previous “snack size.”
Flavors (Nutrition for a 10 Count/ Just Sauce-Excluding Wings)
- Mild- A twist on the classic buffalo sauce for wings, but with a kick. Only 1 gram of carbohydrate, 4.5 gram of fat, 0 gram of protein, and 50 calories (1g net carbs)
- Medium: 1 gram carbohydrate, 3 gram fat, 0 gram protein, 30 calories (1g net carbs)
- 2 g carbohydrates, 4 g fat, 0 g protein, 45 calories (2g net carbs)
- The Carolina Reaper by Blazin’® is only for the bravest of spirits. Even when dipped in blue cheese, it’s very hot. 40 calories, 3 grams of carbohydrates, 3 grams of fat, 0 grams of protein (2g net carbs)
- 2 g carbohydrates, 4 g fat, 0 g protein, 45 calories (2g net carbs)
- 2 g carbohydrates, 19 g fat, 0 g protein, 180 calories (2g net cabs)
- Nashville Hot with Pickles has 3 grams of carbohydrates, 3 grams of fat, 0 grams of protein, and 40 calories (3g net carbs)
- Original Buffalo- This is your go-to keto buffalo sauce for wings! Delicious and always a classic. 1 gram carbohydrate, 12 gram fat, 0 gram protein, 110 calories (1g net carbs)
- Parmesan Garlic is a rich, creamy herb sauce with undertones of salty parmesan and Italian spice. If you want your food to have a lot of flavor, parmesan garlic is the way to go! 130 calories, 3 g carbohydrates, 13 g fat, 0 g protein (3g net carbs)
- Thai curry has the most carbs of all the sauces I’ve mentioned. Nonetheless, it’s tasty and wonderful! 150 calories, 4 grams of carbohydrates, 14 grams of fat, 1 gram of protein (3g net carbs)
- Feeling a little wild? This delicious keto wing sauce is a must-try. 50 calories, 3 grams of carbohydrates, 4 grams of fat, 1 gram of protein (3g net carbs)
When searching for additional flavor in your keto choices, sauces are a wonderful complement. However, it’s worth noting that Buffalo Wild Wings’ sauces include soybean oil and corn syrup. If you don’t want to deal with it, plain wings or dry spice wings are a good alternative.
Spice Rubs (Dry)
The nice thing about dry rubs is that depending on how many wings you purchase, they only have 1-3 grams of carbohydrates. Because every takeaway restaurant has faults, the spices include a little amount of maltodextrin. It’s possible that this will raise your blood sugar, but it’s also possible that it won’t. It all depends on the individual. Because all of the spices have about the same number of carbohydrates, it’s not worth providing the nutritional information. Allow 1-3 grams of carbohydrates if you’re tracking, depending on whether you consume 6 or 20 wings.
Flavors in dry seasonings
- Seasoning for Buffalo
- BBQ Chipotle Seasoning
- Seasoning with lemon pepper
- Seasoning for Desert Heat
- Salt & Vinegar Seasoning
Tenders Without Clothes
Boneless wings are not to be confused with these. Naked tenders are just seasoned slices of grilled chicken breast that serve as an open canvas for whatever flavor you want, including desert heat, buffalo seasoning, and more! They’re low carb (0g carbohydrates per 3 tenders), making them ideal for dipping in blue cheese or dry spices. If your kids enjoy chicken tenders, try these for a healthy low-carb alternative so they can try keto at Buffalo Wild Wings as well!
They added chipotle BBQ spice on the side when I requested bare wings. I’m not sure whether it’s because it was takeout, but I enjoyed having the choice to dip the spices in and choose how much I used.
At Buffalo Wild Wings, they are a slimmer wing choice, perfect for people who want more protein and less fat so they can conserve their calories for dipping sauces. It has 0g carbohydrate, 1g fat, 37g protein, and 160 calories per three tenders (0g net carbs).
Buffalo Wild Wings Keto Alternatives
Maybe you don’t like wings, or maybe it’s the second day in a row that your spouse has forced you to watch football at Buffalo Wild Wings. You’re searching for a change in any case, and we’ve got alternatives for you! All of these choices are low-carb and keto-friendly, making them ideal for filling you full without relying on conventional wings.
Hello, Hamburger! It’s great to meet you, MEAT…
A delicious burger is something that everyone enjoys. Beef is 100 percent keto friendly, whether you prefer your hamburger patty stuffed with low carb toppings or simply a piece of cheese.
It only has 0g carbohydrates, 21g fat, 23g protein, and 290 calories per patty (0g net carbs). It’s simple to eat keto at Buffalo Wild Wings with such a fantastic fat-to-protein ratio.
Making a Burger Order
- Please serve me the burger.
- No bun
- Is it possible to provide all sauces on the side?
- Please, instead of fries, may I have it with a side salad? (dressing on the side)
- Thank you very much!
You’re on your way to making the ideal bun-less keto friendly burger in just a few easy steps!
Putting Together a Burger
Here are some toppings to add to your keto diet rotation whether you like a simple cheeseburger or want to spice up a basic burger. (All nutrition is intended to be used as a burger or sandwich topper.)
- 1 g carbohydrate, 6 g fat, 3 g protein, 70 calories (1g net carbs)
- 1 g carbohydrate, 4 g fat, 5 g protein, 50 calories Bleu Cheese Crumbles (1g net carbs)
- Cheddar Cheese – 90 calories, 1 gram carbohydrate, 7 gram fat, 5 gram protein (1g net carbs)
- Pepper Jack Cheese – 80 calories, 0g carbs, 6g fat, 5g protein
- Hatch Queso has 2 grams of carbohydrates, 3.5 grams of fat, 3 grams of protein, and 50 calories (2g net carbs)
- 0 g carbohydrate, 7 g fat, 6 g protein, 80 calories (0g net carbs)
- 0 g carbohydrate, 0 g fat, 0 g protein, 0 calories (0g net carbs)
From the Menu: Sandwiches and Burgers
Maybe you don’t want to spend the effort to make your own burger and would rather get one off the menu. Look no farther than Buffalo Wild Wings for some tasty keto-friendly sandwiches and burgers.
Sandwiches follow the same guidelines as burgers. Look for sauces on the side instead of the bread, which isn’t low carb or keto friendly. Here are some of Buffalo Wild Wings’ finest keto burger and sandwich options:
- No bun, grilled chicken club with aioli on the side
- No-bun avocado bacon burger with aioli on the side
- NO HONEY BBQ/ NO SMOKEY ADOBO SAUCES on a smoked brisket burger with no bread.
- Buffalo Ranch Chicken Sandwich (no bun) with grilled chicken patty (instead of breaded) with ranch on the side
At Buffalo Wild Wings, you may substitute chicken for burgers and vice versa. For each, the nutrition is as follows:
- 290 calories/0g carbs/21g fat/23g protein/burger patty (0g net carbs)
- 1 g carbohydrate/1 g fat/1 g protein/1 g protein/1 g protein/1 g protein/1 g protein/1 g protein/1 g protein/1 g protein/1 g protein/1 g (1g net carbs)
You don’t want a burger or classic Buffalo Wild Wings wings? At Buffalo Wild Wings, we offer a number of additional salad choices for individuals trying to stick to a low-carb diet. When ordering a salad, specify that you don’t want any bread, croutons, or salad dressings on the side. This enables you to eliminate the carbohydrates and keep the calories in the dressings within your control.
You may choose between chicken and beef, just like burgers. The nutrition is the same as it is in the previous section. If you want extra fat on one of the salads at Buffalo Wild Wings, ask the server for a burger patty instead. If you have any questions, don’t be scared to ask; they are extremely nice and accommodating.
At Buffalo Wild Wings, there are just two low carb and keto salad options that will offer you keto macros.
- Chopped Cobb Salad with Ranch or Blue Cheese Dressing has 14 grams of carbohydrates, 69 grams of fat, 48 grams of protein, and 860 calories (9g net carbs)
- 25g carbohydrates/ 66g fat/ 28g protein/ 800 calories (19g net carbs) + Buffalo Wedge Salad with Hand-Breaded Chicken + Ranch or Blue Cheese Dressing (To make low carb sub the breaded chicken tenders for grilled chicken and the salad will be around 8g Net carbs)
Although vegetables contain more carbohydrates than meat alone, a salad may be the way to go if you want greater bulk. It also has more fiber, which aids digestion and blood sugar control (1).
Salad Dressings for Keto Diets
While it may seem like a good idea to save some calories by eating fat free ranch, it may be worth avoiding to remain in ketosis. One serving of FF ranch has 12 grams of carbohydrates and 5 grams of sugar, making it non-keto. These dressings are low in carbs and keto-friendly:
- 2 g carbohydrate, 29 g fat, 2 g protein, 280 calories Bleu Cheese Dressing (2g net carb)
- 2 g carbohydrate, 34 g fat, 2 g protein, 320 calories (2g net carb)
- Southwestern Ranch Dressing has 2 grams of carbohydrates, 37 grams of fat, 1 gram of protein, and 340 calories (2g net carb)
- 3 g carbohydrate, 27 g fat, 2 g protein, 260 calories Buffalo Bleu Cheese Dressing (3g net carb)
- 3 g carbohydrate, 35 g fat, 1 g protein, 330 calories Cilantro Lime Ranch (3g net carb)
Keto Buffalo Wild Wings Sides & Drinks
So you’re looking for the ideal complement to your meal? Even if you eat them with southwestern ranch dressing, those fries will not be keto!
Sides and Pairings:
The keto side choices at Buffalo Wild Wings are limited. You can get a side salad and an egg to go with it, but there isn’t much else. Carrot sticks and celery may be had for 6 net carbohydrates. However, if you want to eat keto at Buffalo Wild Wings, you’ll need to substitute regular ranch for the fat free ranch. There are a staggering 12g of carbohydrates per serving of FF ranch.
- Celery with carrot sticks (NO RANCH) – 35 calories, 8 grams of carbohydrates, 0 grams of fat, 1 gram of protein (6g net carbs)
- Salad with no dressing (comes with parmesan and tomatoes)
There are a few keto-friendly drinks available at Buffalo Wild Wings. Try the Buffalo Wild Wings iced tea with a slice of lemon if you’re looking for a healthier beverage. They also offer Diet Pepsi and Pepsi Zero, both of which are low in carbohydrates (0g- 1g). On a keto diet, you can still get regular Buffalo Wild Wings wings and drink. If you’re looking for a more mature beverage, we’ve done some research and discovered the finest choices for you.
Keto Drinks for Adults:
The bar food (traditional wings) and beverages at Buffalo Wild Wings are well-known. Even if beer isn’t keto-friendly, you can still find beverages that meet your macros:
- 150 calories, 9 grams of carbohydrates (3 grams of fiber), 1.5 grams of fat, and 2 grams of protein in a Bloody Mary (6g net carb)
- 6 oz chardonnay: 150 calories, 4 g carbohydrates, 0 g fat, 0 g protein (4g net carb)
- Prosecco has 2 grams of carbohydrates, 0 grams of fat, 0 grams of protein, and 160 calories (2g net carb)
Although drinking alcohol is considered filthy keto, you can still remain in ketosis and enjoy yourself with friends the next time you visit Buffalo Wild Wings.
What to Stay Away From
Finally, I’m sure you’re curious about some of the items you should never order at Buffalo Wild Wings. While onion rings, cheese curds, and coleslaw may seem delicious and keto-friendly, they are not because of the breading and sugar they contain. While foregoing onion rings may make you weep, take solace in the knowledge that you may now enjoy endless wings and feel good about it.
If you’re looking for more restaurant guides, go here.
Check out some of our other keto restaurant menus if you’re looking for additional low-carb alternatives on the go:
Have you ever thought about eating out at Buffalo Wild Wings? Here’s an idea: take an Atkins Keto food guide, and use it to navigate your way through a menu that’s made up almost entirely of Keto friendly foods. It’s not just the food that’s low carb, it’s also the entire experience. If you have ever been to Buffalo Wild Wings, you know that the wings are big, so it’s not going to be easy to eat all of them. If you can eat a pound of wings, though, you’re well on your way to achieving a low carb goal.. Read more about buffalo wild wings cauliflower wings keto and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
What can I eat at Buffalo Wild Wings on a keto diet?
You can eat a lot of things at Buffalo Wild Wings, but you should avoid the breaded chicken tenders.
Can you have buffalo wings on keto?
You can have buffalo wings on a ketogenic diet, but you will need to make them yourself.
Does Buffalo Wild Wings serve cauliflower wings?
Buffalo Wild Wings does not serve cauliflower wings.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- buffalo wild wings nutrition
- buffalo wild wings boneless wings nutrition
- buffalo wild wings nutrition pdf
- buffalo wild wings nutrition calculator
- buffalo wild wings calories per wing