Keto blueberry muffins are a great summer treat, but they are not easy to come by. The problem is that most baked goods use sugar as their main sweetener. Whether you are trying to cut back on sugar or you have a severe sugar allergy, you may be looking for a different kind of muffin. Fortunately, you can make sugar-free blueberry muffins at home. They may not be as sweet as traditional baked goods, but they are a great way to get blueberries into your diet.
If you’re on the ketogenic diet, you know that you’re supposed to avoid sugar and carbs. If you’re anything like me, you might be wondering what to snack on when you’re craving sweets! I’ve got you covered with these delicious keto blueberry muffins. They’re super easy to make and you can whip them up in no time. They’re also fairly low in carbs and sugar.
If you’ve never heard of a keto diet, and you’re not a bodybuilder, you may have been living under a rock. A keto diet is basically a low-carb diet that puts your body into ketosis, a state where it’s forced to burn fat instead of carbohydrates. Cutting carbs is just one way to get your body into ketosis, though, and these tasty keto muffins are free of refined sugar and flour. They’re also loaded with healthy fats that will leave you feeling full and satisfied.
Made with simple gluten-free ingredients, these blueberry keto muffins are soft, moist and easy to make. They are perfect for spring, summer, or anytime you want a sugar free, keto, paleo snack!
BLUEBERRY LEMON KETO MUFFINS
These low-carb lemon blueberry muffins are moist and make the perfect sugar-free breakfast or snack. They are suitable for Keto and Paleo diets and contain 3g of pure carbohydrates each. The best part is that you can easily prepare them in advance: All ingredients are mixed in a bowl.
WHAT INGREDIENTS ARE NEEDED FOR LOW-CARB BLUEBERRY-LEMON MUFFINS?
To make the best blueberry lemon keto muffins, you’ll need:
HOW TO MAKE LEMON BLUEBERRY KETO MUFFINS
How to make lemon blueberry almond flour muffins:
- PREHEAT OVEN: Preheat oven to 350 F.
- PREPARE THE MUFFIN TRAY Line the muffin tin with silicone or parchment molds. Lightly grease the appliance with non-stick cooking spray.
- MIX THE DRY INGREDIENTS Place the almond flour, monk fruit sweetener, baking powder, salt and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl. Beat until everything is combined.
- ADD THE WET INGREDIENTS: Add the almond milk and beaten eggs to the bowl. Stir until everything is homogeneous.
- BLUEBERRY FOLDING : Place the blueberries in a bowl and gently fold them through the batter.
- FILL MUFFIN MOULD Divide the muffin batter evenly among the muffin tins. Smooth the top and add another one or two. Add a few blueberries and sprinkle with golden monk fruit sweetener.
- BAKE: Bake at 350 F until top is golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean, about 25 minutes. Let the cake cool for about 5-10 minutes before serving, or place on a cooling rack.
CAN YOU FREEZE PALEO BLUEBERRY LEMON MUFFINS?
Yes, the great thing about these gluten free blueberry lemon muffins is that you can make them ahead of time and freeze them to enjoy for a week. Let the almond flour blueberry muffins cool completely, then transfer them to an airtight freezer bag and freeze for up to three months. Thaw for 2-3 hours on the counter or overnight in the refrigerator, then bring the muffins to room temperature or warm in the microwave.
TIPS TO MAKE THE BEST SUGAR FREE BLUEBERRY LEMON MUFFINS:
- Use silicone muffin tins or greaseproof paper trays to prevent the muffins from sticking – I always lightly coat the tins with non-stick spray.
- After adding the wet ingredients, slowly stir until fully combined to avoid a stiff, dense muffin.
- when you add the blueberries, stir them in gently so they don’t run off and remain whole
CAN YOU USE FROZEN BLUEBERRIES?
Fresh blueberries are ideal for this blueberry muffin recipe, but frozen blueberries work well too. It is important not to thaw them and add the frozen blueberries to the muffin batter straight from the freezer. This will prevent the color of the dough from fading.
CAN BLUEBERRIES BE REPLACED WITH OTHER LOW-CARB FRUITS?
Yes! This keto blueberry muffin recipe would also work well with strawberries, raspberries or blackberries. OTHER EASY BREAKFAST RECIPES YOU MIGHT LIKE Breakfast Egg Muffins Keto porridge Low-carbohydrate protein bars
Keto blueberry muffins
Made with simple gluten-free ingredients, these blueberry keto muffins are soft, moist and easy to make. They’re perfect for spring, summer, or anytime you’re in the mood for a sugar-free, keto, paleo snack!
- 1 1/2 cup ultrafine Mandelmehl
- 1/3 Tasse granulierte Mönchsfrucht Süßstoff oder bevorzugter kohlenhydratarmer Süßstoff
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 Teelöffel gemahlener Zimt
- 1 Teelöffel Zitronenschale
- 3 tablespoonsghee or melted coconut oil (can also be substituted for butter if you are not paleo).
- 2 tablespoonselson sweetened almond milk (you can also substitute heavy cream if you’re not paleo).
- 2large eggs with room temperature
- 2tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 Teelöffel reiner Vanillaextrakt
- 1/2 cup blueberries preferably fresh, but also works if frozen, not frozen.
- golden monsoon fruit juices optional for filling
- F coconut flakes (optional) for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Place 6 silicone or parchment trays in a muffin tin. Lightly grease the inset trays with non-stick spray to prevent them from sticking.
- In a large bowl, add the almond flour, monk fruit sweetener, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and lemon zest. Beat until everything is combined.
- Add the melted butter, almond milk, eggs, lemon juice and vanilla and mix until everything is well combined. Carefully spoon in the blueberries.
- Fill each muffin tin 3/4 full. Sprinkle with a small amount of golden monk fruit and coconut flakes, if using. Bake until a toothpick comes out clean, about 17-19 minutes.
Nutritional information Keto Blueberry Muffins Quantity per serving (1 muffin) Calories 208 Calories fat 153 % of daily costs* Total fat content 17 g 26% Total carbohydrates 6 g 2% Dietary fibre 3 g 12% Sugar 2g Protein 7g 14% * Daily percentages are based on a 2000 calorie diet.The ketogenic diet is a high-fat, moderate protein and low carbohydrate diet that shares a lot of similarities with the Atkins and low-carb diets. It involves drastically reducing your carbohydrate intake and replacing it with fat. When your body switches to burning fat for its primary fuel source, that’s when you hit ketosis. The goal of a ketogenic diet is to get your body into a state of ketosis, and when it is, you will be burning fat instead of carbs. Keto Basics A ketogenic diet requires you to eat a specific amount of protein and carbs, while you fill the rest of your calories with fat. This can be a little difficult to wrap your head around at first, but this video should. Read more about keto blueberry muffins with cream cheese and let us know what you think.
keto blueberry muffins with heavy creamketo blueberry muffins with yogurtketo blueberry muffins with cream cheeseketo muffins with almond flourketo breakfast muffinsketo blueberry muffins with sour cream,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,keto blueberry muffins with coconut flour,keto blueberry muffins with heavy cream,keto blueberry muffins with yogurt,keto blueberry muffins with cream cheese,keto muffins with almond flour,keto breakfast muffins,keto blueberry muffins with sour cream,easy almond flour blueberry muffins