This Keto Fruit Pizza recipe is one of the best new recipes to come out of the Keto community in recent years. While not as carb-rich as the traditional pizza version, it is incredibly rich in flavor. It’s the perfect way to celebrate a special occasion, enjoy a low-carb dessert, or enjoy a celebratory meal with friends and family.
This dessert is a keto-friendly twist on the traditional pizza. The crust is made from almond flour and mozzarella, and it is topped with an easy cream cheese frosting laced with a hint of lemon. Topped with strawberries, blueberries, and blackberries, this keto fruit pizza will have you saying “cheese” in no time.
If you’re in the market for a new dessert recipe that’s tasty, low carb, and keto-friendly, you’ve come to the right place! This fruit pizza is perfect for summertime and will get you in the mood for a cookout, even if you’re stuck indoors. The best part is that the recipe is so simple a child could make it, but it also can be jazzed up with additional toppings and flavors to suit anyone’s tastes.. Read more about keto fruit pizza with coconut flour and let us know what you think.This article contains affiliate links, and we may receive a small commission if you make a purchase on our website. This keto fruit pizza will be the star of any summer. Think giant grain-free sugar cookies with creamy sugar-free cheese frosting and tons of fresh berries. This is the perfect keto dessert for summer parties, barbecues or any other event! Incredibly, effortless desserts are often the most delicious. If you’re looking for a fun and quick summer keto recipe, this low-carb fruit pizza is the best choice. Everyone loves it and it’s always a hit! We’ve been testing out a lot of summer recipes over the past few weeks, and I can’t wait to share more of them with you as the weather gets warmer. We’ve been testing out a lot of summer recipes over the past few weeks, and I can’t wait to share more of them with you as the weather gets warmer.
Ingredients for a keto fruit pizza
The ingredients needed for this keto fruit pizza are very common in low-carb baking. We needalmond flourfruit pizzacakefrosting and fresh berries. It’s similar to a keto fruit salad, but served on a giant sugar-free cookie. Here are all the ingredients you need:
- Almond Flour andCoconut Flour – As always, I like to use a combination of these two low-carb flours for the best texture. This combination creates a sweet pizza base that is crispy on the edges and crumbly on the inside.
- Big Egg– binds all ingredients together and adds extra protein.
- Powdered Sweetener– add your favorite sweetener for extra sweetness. I like to use powder, but you can easily make powdered sweetener at home with a clean coffee grinder. My favorite sweeteners to use in this recipe are monk fruit blend or erythritol.
- Butter: gives an incredible buttery flavor to the crust and helps it get even browner in the oven. This is so delicious (my mouth is watering as I write this article!).
- Baking powder– This leavening agent helps make the crust soft and fluffy.
- Vanilla Extract– make sure you use a high quality extract that is suitable for baking.
This dessert pizza dough contains almond flour, but if you are allergic, use my coconut flour pizza dough.
Sugar-free cream cheese icing
- Cream Cheese– make sure you use full fat cheese for creamier results. If you don’t like cream cheese, you can use mascarpone cheese or coconut cream as a dairy-free alternative.
- Heavy cream device
- Oil –It is very important that all ingredients are at room temperature to ensure they are mixed well!
- Vanilla Extract –use the best quality you can find.
- Sweetener–in powder form is needed here because it dissolves more easily in the glaze.
- Fruit – I like to use seasonal produce like strawberries, blueberries and raspberries. You can use all your favorite low-carb fruits.
- Sugar free chocolate chips
How to make a fruit pizza?
For this keto fruit pizza recipe we need a soft base of gluten free sugar cookies with almond flour, a rich cream cheese topping and a topping with the brightest fresh fruit.
- Prepare keto crust: Mix all ingredients with a rubber spatula until a sticky paste forms. Form a circle with your hands and bake in a preheated oven until lightly browned and crispy on the edges.
- . Prepare the cream cheese icing: Mix all ingredients with an electric mixer until creamy, fluffy and well done.
- Decorate thefruit pizza: brush the cooled crust with cream cheese frosting, then happily spread your favorite fruit on top.
- Let cool for 10-20 minutes, slice and enjoy!
Tips for making the best keto fruit pizza
- If your dough is very sticky, put it in the fridge for 5-10 minutes until it hardens a bit and you can easily form a circle out of it.
- Make sure the cake is completely cooled or the icing will melt.
- Grease hands so the sticky dough is easy to handle.
- Don’t stir the glaze too much or it may break into pieces.
- Use the ingredients for the cream cheese frosting at room temperature.
- Use fresh, ripe fruit for the best flavor.
Can the keto pizza be prepared in advance?
If you want to make this low-carb dessert pizza ahead of time, you can. To prevent the fruit pizza from becoming sticky, prepare the crust and toppings and store them in separate containers. Do not prepare the pizza until a few hours before serving. If you store the filling for more than a day, the crust will become soggy. You can prepare the different parts in advance and store them separately. Slice the fruit and top the pizza just before serving. It only takes 5 minutes to assemble. Delicious Fruit Pizza Slice These soft, sugar-free, cream cheese covered cookies are delicious and look great with fruit on top. Perfect for an Instagram recipe! Have your phone camera ready and tag me@lowcarbspark, so I can see your beautiful creations!
Looking for more keto desserts? Try this:
This keto fruit pizza will be the star of any summer. Imagine a giant sugar-free sugar cookie crust topped with a creamy sugar-free frosting and tons of fresh berries. This is the perfect keto dessert for summer parties, barbecues, or any event!
Sugar biscuits fruit pizza:
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 2/3 cup Heidelbeer
- 1/4 cup of Himbeans
- Preheat the oven to 350F/180C and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set it aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the dry ingredients: Almond flour, coconut flour, erythritol powder and baking powder.
- Use a silicone spatula to mix the softened butter, egg and vanilla extract. Stir until a slightly thick but sticky paste forms.
- Transfer dough to a baking sheet and form into a large circle (10 inches).
- Bake in preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, prepare the glaze. Place all frosting ingredients in a large bowl and beat with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Remove the cake from the oven and let it cool completely.
- When the cake has cooled completely, spread the cream cheese filling evenly over the top.
- Garnish with strawberry, blueberry and raspberry slices.
- Cool and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes before serving.
- Cut into 12 slices and enjoy!
Nutritional information Quantity per serving. How do we calculate the nutritional information? Nutritional information was extracted from the nutritional information in the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s food database. Our nutritional information is accurate, but if you use other products, make your own calculations. The net amount of carbohydrate is calculated by subtracting fiber and sugar alcohols, since they do not raise blood sugar.
Sign up now!
Sign up for our weekly newsletter and be the first to receive the latest recipes, updates and special offers.
You have successfully subscribed to our mailing list. Keto Fruit Pizza with Cream Cheese Frosting is a healthy low-carb alternative to regular Fruit Pizza. This fruit pizza is made with sugar-free cream cheese frosting, and no sugar added fruit toppings. I covered the keto fruit pizza with sugar-free cream cheese frosting using a Keto friendly low-carb pie crust recipe. What is a keto diet? The ketogenic diet is a very low-carb, high-fat diet that shares similarities to paleo, Whole30, and Atkins. It involves drastically reducing carbohydrate intake, and replacing it with fat. This reduction in carbs puts your body into a metabolic state called ketosis.. Read more about keto pizza crust and let us know what you think.
keto fruit pizza with coconut flouralmond flour fruit pizza crustlow carb summer dessert recipeketo pizza crustketo dessertsketo chocolate chip cookie pizza,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,keto fruit pizza with coconut flour,almond flour fruit pizza crust,low carb summer dessert recipe,keto pizza crust,keto desserts,keto chocolate chip cookie pizza,keto fruit dessert,sugar free fruit pizza