When you think of a healthy smoothie, you probably picture a juice bar or a yogurt store, and that’s where I find myself spending most of my time. But, my love for healthy smoothies has been a journey from the start. I started drinking smoothies in my pre-teen years. I’d never heard of them before, but when I had my first taste I was hooked. I loved the way they tasted, and I loved how they filled me up and kept me fuller longer than anything else I know.
If you’re one of the millions of Americans that have been trying to lose weight for a while, you know that no one diet is right for everyone. But what happens when you’re on a weight loss regimen that doesn’t seem to be working? Most people have to resort to drastic measures, like going on a liquid diet, to lose weight fast. But what if you had a better option?
The one thing that is for sure about smoothies is that they are easy to prepare. With the help of some frozen fruit, yogurt and a blender, it doesn’t take much to whip up a nutritious and tasty meal. But there is so much more to the smoothie, than just the fresh ingredients. You can add in some foods that may be not so healthy, for example, chocolate, ice cream, or even ice cubes. But you also have the option to add in some healthy ingredients, such as berries, which are packed with nutrients and taste great. And don’t forget the milk, which is a great source of calcium.
This article contains affiliate links, and we may receive a small commission if you make a purchase on our website. This is our favorite berry smoothie recipe to enjoy for breakfast or as a quick refreshing drink throughout the day. Frozen berries are mixed with avocado, almond milk and Greek yogurt to make this perfect low-carb quick meal. We are smoothie lovers! We make them every day because they are ready in minutes and are perfect for cooking. When we’re feeling good, we choose our Green Detox Smoothie and even our delicious and super creamy Keto Strawberry Smoothie or Peanut Butter Chocolate Smoothie. I think you can never have too many smoothie recipes. This is our favorite smoothie of the moment and I have to share it with you. It is rich in antioxidants, protein and healthy fats. So it is both satisfying and refreshing. Watch this quick step-by-step video to learn how easy it is to make the best berry smoothie.
Why I love this keto berry smoothie
- Easy to do
- Thick and creamy
Three Berry Smoothie Ingredients
A berry smoothie consists of just a few ingredients that you put in a blender and it’s ready in just 2 minutes.
- Frozen Berries– For this berry smoothie recipe, I used frozen strawberries because they are in season and easy to find, frozen blueberries, and my favorite low-carb fruit, frozen raspberries. You can use any frozen berries you can find at your local supermarket.
- Avocado –Ripe avocado adds a great creaminess to this smoothie, and I recommend using it. If you don’t have avocado, use 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum to get the same creamy result.
- Milk –You can use any milk, but I decided to make the smoothie low-carb and use unsweetened almond milk. Use coconut milk, macadamia milk or whatever you have on hand.
- Greek yogurt – for extra protein!
- Sweetener of choice –If you prefer a sweeter smoothie, add sweeteners such as stevia, erythritol, maple syrup, as you prefer.
How to make a berry smoothie?
Making a smoothie with frozen fruitis easy. If you only have fresh fruit, place it on a plate in the freezer for a few hours. You can do this the day before you make the smoothie, or even in the morning if you want to drink it as a snack.
- Pour the liquidon the bottom of the blender.
- Then addberries, avocado andGreek yogurt.
- Mixuntil smooth and creamy.
- Nice set and enjoy it!
How to make a berry smoothie without a banana?
Bananas are high in carbs, and you can’t use them in a low-carb smoothie. To make a berry smoothie without a banana, use a ripe avocado instead. Although it tastes and colors differently than bananas, it gives a creamy, thick texture to our smoothie. To replace banana in a smoothie, you can :
- Greek yogurt
- Coconut cream
- Pebble tofu
- Peanut butter
Fresh and Tasty Smoothie
Is a berry smoothie ketonic?
This berry smoothie is sugar free and can be included in a keto diet menu. Although it contains more carbs than a regular keto drink, you can still enjoy it from time to time. All ingredients are compatible with the keto diet and are high in fiber.
Looking for more keto drink recipes? Try this:
This is our favorite berry smoothie recipe to enjoy for breakfast or for a quick refreshment during the day. Frozen berries are mixed with avocado, almond milk and Greek yogurt for this quick, perfect, low-carb meal. 1 medium avocado
- 1 medium ripe avocado
- 1/2 cup frozen Erdbeeren
- 1/2 cup deep-fried Heidelbergs
- 1/2 Cup frozen Himbeans
- 1 1/2 cups water am milk
- 1/2 cup griechischer Joghurt
- 2-3 tablespoons of powdered orange juice for additional sweetness
- Add the almond milk, berries, Greek yogurt, avocado and sweetener to the blender. Mix until everything is smooth. If your smoothie seems too thick, add a little more liquid and whisk again.
- Taste and adjust the sweetness. To serve, pour into two glasses and garnish with fresh berries, coconut flakes or mint leaves.
- If the smoothie is too thick, add a little more milk and blend to desired consistency.
- For a sweeter smoothie, adjust the sweetness with your favorite sweeteners.
- To make a smoothie without frozen berries, mix a cup with ice and use fresh low-carb berries.
Nutritional information Quantity per serving. How do we calculate the nutritional information? Nutritional information was extracted from the nutritional information in the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s food database. Our nutritional information is accurate, but if you use other products, make your own calculations. The net amount of carbohydrates is calculated by subtracting dietary fibre and sugar alcohols, which do not raise blood sugar levels.
Sign up now!
Sign up for our weekly newsletter and be the first to receive the latest recipes, updates and special offers.
You have successfully subscribed to our mailing list. This post is dedicated to those of you that enjoy a good smoothie. If you suffer from digestive problems or suffer from a “raspy” voice or you just generally want to consume your fruits and vegetables without any digestive worries, then this post is for you. In this recipe we take the best of three healthy berries that can be found in summer’s market and create a smoothie that is packed with necessary vitamins and nutrients.. Read more about triple berry smoothie with milk and let us know what you think.
mixed berry smoothietriple berry smoothie benefitstriple berry smoothie no bananatriple berry smoothie with milktriple berry smoothie dairy queentriple berry smoothie with almond milk,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,mixed berry smoothie,triple berry smoothie benefits,triple berry smoothie no banana,triple berry smoothie with milk,triple berry smoothie recipe without yogurt,triple berry smoothie dairy queen,kirkland three berry blend smoothie recipe,triple berry smoothie with almond milk