Keto Bread is perfect for those who are on a Keto diet and need to be able to eat bread, yet simply can’t without a terrible reaction. This recipe is for those who are looking for a bread that has almost no carbs in it, yet still tastes delicious.
This keto bread is a tasty low carb treat that can be enjoyed any time of the day. This is a variation on the classic Perfect Keto Chocolate Bread. In this case, the bread is sweetened with Swerve confectioners sugar alternative. How to make Perfect Keto Strawberry Bread: ~Melt the coconut oil: Measure out the coconut oil, and place it in a bowl in your microwave. Melt the coconut oil on high for about a minute or until melted. ~Whisk together the eggs: In a bowl, whisk the eggs until frothy and well blended. ~Whisk together the almond flour and baking powder: In another bowl, whisk together the almond flour and baking powder until well blended.
This low carb and high fat strawberry bread is an explosion of fruity flavor with a hint of lemon for a special touch. It’s soft and fluffy with a moist crumb and only 3g net carbs per serving. This is a great replacement for a lot of high carb breakfast options since it’s high in protein and has a ton of fiber, giving you energy to start your day and keep you feeling full until lunch.This article contains affiliate links, and we may receive a small commission if you make a purchase on our website. Keto Strawberry Bread is a quick, low-carb bread recipe that takes just 10 minutes to make. Make a super soft, sugar-free strawberry bread, perfect for a quick snack or breakfast with a cup of coffee. It seems indulgent and it’s our new favorite meal. It’s strawberry season and you can find fresh strawberries everywhere. There are many keto strawberry recipes, and I like to make keto strawberry mousse. But I have tons of fresh strawberries in the fridge, so I figured why not make the perfect low carb strawberry quick bread. Within minutes I had all the ingredients together and had this super moist keto bread with strawberry and vanilla flavors. I adapted my keto blueberry bread to make this incredibly fresh recipe. It tastes like spring bread – but can be made all year round. Remember, this is definitely not a dry, flavorless strawberry keto bread. So moist and delicious! Watch our short video to learn exactly how to make keto strawberry bread.
Ingredients for Strawberry Keto Bread
There are no grains or sugar in this super soft and tender bread that you can eat with your afternoon coffee. This is the perfect way to enjoy strawberries. The ingredients are very simple and you only need one bowl to prepare everything. Here’s everything you need.
- Eggs– Always use eggs at room temperature in keto baking recipes to reduce egg flavor.
- Keto flour: I use both bleached almond flour and coconut flour because they offer the best texture. Sift the flour to remove any lumps that may give the bread a grainy taste.
- strawberries– gives the bread a lot of moisture, so about a cup is enough.
- Baking powder – makes bread rise well and is super soft.
- Heavy whipping creamor coconut cream – gives the bread a super creamy taste.
- Granulated sweetener – I used a mixture of erythritol and monk fruit, but you can also use allulose or your favorite sweetener.
- Butter– choose unsalted, pasture-grown butter if possible, or substitute with melted coconut oil to make paleo strawberry bread.
- Vanilla Extract– You can never use too much vanilla, but 1 to 2 teaspoons give the best flavor.
How to make strawberry keto bread
Making a quick keto strawberry pie is easy. Best of all, you can prepare all the ingredients in one bowl and do less dishes.
- In a large bowl, beat five eggs, add the whipping cream and vanilla extract and beat for 2-3 minutes until fluffy.
- Add the sifted coconut flour, almond flour and baking powder and continue to stir. Pour in the melted butter.
- Using a spatula, add a cup of sliced strawberries to the batter.
- Pour the batter into the loaf tin and bake at 180°C for 45-50 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Let the bread cool in the pan, cut into slices and enjoy!
Tips to make the best low-carb strawberry bread with keto
- Be sure not to over-knead the dough. Mix the frothy wet ingredients with the dry ingredients and splash in the strawberries.
- Sprinkle a tablespoon of coconut flour over the strawberries to keep them from sinking to the bottom.
- Make sure you bake enough bread. It should feel firm and come out clean when poked in the middle with a skewer.
Preserving and freezing almond flour strawberry bread
- In the refrigerator: Store blueberry bread in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
- Frozen: When the bread is completely cooled, wrap the slices individually in plastic wrap and store in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Are strawberries suitable for the keto diet?
Yes, strawberries are one of the lowest carbohydrate fruits you can eat. According to the USDA website, cup of fresh strawberries contains only 8 g of net carbs. This fruit is low in sugar, total carbs, and net carbs, and you can easily incorporate a handful of fresh strawberries into your keto diet plan.
Looking for more keto desserts? Try this:
Keto Strawberry Bread is a quick, low-carb bread recipe that takes just 10 minutes to make. Make a super soft, sugar-free strawberry bread, perfect for a quick snack or breakfast with a cup of coffee. It seems indulgent and it’s our new favorite meal.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line a 9 x 5 inch meat pan with parchment paper. Set it aside.
- Beat the eggs in a large bowl, add the whipping cream and vanilla extract. Mix for 2 to 3 minutes until the mixture is frothy.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the egg mixture: Almond flour, coconut flour, sweetener and baking powder. Keep mixing until a smooth paste forms.
- Add the butter and continue to stir.
- Carefully stir in the strawberries and pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake about 45 to 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean.
- Allow the bread to cool for at least 10 minutes before removing it from the baking sheet, then place it on a wire rack to cool completely.
- Slice and serve.
Nutritional information Quantity per serving. How do we calculate the nutritional information? Nutritional information was extracted from the nutritional information in the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s food database. Our nutritional information is accurate, but if you use other products, make your own calculations. The net amount of carbohydrates is calculated by subtracting dietary fibre and sugar alcohols, which do not raise blood sugar levels. Breakfast and dessert
Sign up now!
Sign up for our weekly newsletter and be the first to receive the latest recipes, updates and special offers.
You have successfully subscribed to our mailing list.
quick keto dessertketo dessert ideassweet keto snacks,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,quick keto dessert,keto dessert ideas,sweet keto snacks