This text is sensitive. Try generating new copy.
If you believe in the benefits of being on a ketogenic diet, you’re probably already making muffins to go with your morning coffee. Or, at the very least, you’ve given it some thought. But what if you could make a keto muffin so nutrient rich and tasty, it would change your life, too?
So, you’re considering going on a ketogenic diet to lose weight, and you’re wondering which keto muffin recipes would be the best to follow. If you’re looking for a low-carb diet, the keto diet is the way to go. This popular eating plan is based on a low carbohydrate, high-fat diet. When you go on a ketogenic diet, you’re not eating carbs, sugar or refined starches.
This article contains affiliate links, and we may receive a small commission if you make a purchase on our website. These are the best keto strawberry muffins that take less than 30 minutes to make. Enjoy these incredibly moist keto muffins that are super quick and easy to make. For these delicious almond flour muffins, all you need are some simple ingredients and a bowl! Once you try these paleo cupcakes, you’ll never want to eat sugar and grain cupcakes again – they’re the best keto strawberry cupcakes, easy and a family favorite. Keto Strawberry Muffins are a quick, low-carb dessert that everyone loves. They can be prepared in advance and eaten at breakfast with a cup of bulletproof coffee. Make delicious almond flour muffins that become very moist, with incomparable texture and softness. If you want to make these low carb muffins even more unique, top them off with my favorite keto vanilla frosting. It’s so good! These keto muffins are in no way dry or tasteless. They are very juicy and delicious!
Strawberry Keto Muffin Ingredients
The ingredients for these grain-free muffins are easy to find, and you may already have them in your pantry. I used a combination of almond flour and coconut flour, which gives the fluffiest texture to these muffins. Here’s everything you need:
- Eggs – When I make keto treats, I always use large eggs and make sure they are at room temperature. This is necessary if you don’t want your muffins to be egg-shaped.
- Keto Flour – My favorite keto flour is almond flour and coconut flour. I always use both in keto baking because they complement each other perfectly and make the muffins very moist. Do check the expiration date of the almond flour, because old almond flour has a strange and unpleasant taste.
- Sweetener – Any granulated sweetener will work here, but I prefer a mix of erythritol and monk fruit because it has no aftertaste.
- Strawberries – I love cooking with seasonal fruits, and when strawberries are in season, I use them in many desserts and even salads.
- Coconut Oil – If you don’t like coconut, use refined coconut oil with a neutral flavor.
- vanilla extract –
- Baking powder
- Coconut milk – Unsweetened milk is required, you may choose your preferred vegetable milk.
How to make the best Strawberry Keto Muffins
It’s very easy to make paleo muffins without dairy, grains or sugar. When I’m in a hurry and want a quick snack, muffins are my favorite. The perfect keto muffins, which only take 10 minutes to make, can be made for breakfast every morning. The batter is very versatile, and in fact you can substitute other low-carb fruits for the strawberries to make delicious blueberry keto muffins. Once you have gathered all the necessary ingredients and utensils, there are a few more steps you need to take:
- Preheat the oven and prepare the muffin tray lined with paper baking tins. This recipe makes 12 delicious low-carb muffins.
- Beat the eggs and vanilla extract until frothy.
- Mix in the dry ingredients until smooth. Pour in the melted coconut.
- Slice the strawberries and mix them into the muffin batter.
- Fill the 12 muffin tins with batter and bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes. Cooking time depends on the capacity of your oven. Low-carb flour tends to brown faster, so keep an eye on your muffins. If they pass the game test, they are ready to be eaten.
Tips for making the best low-carb strawberry muffins
- It is important not to mix the dough too much. When the batter is smooth, add the sliced strawberries.
- Add a tablespoon of coconut flour to the strawberries so they don’t sink to the bottom.
- Don’t overfill the muffin tins, as they can easily expand and overflow during baking.
- Use a hand mixer instead of a whisk to save time.
- If you don’t have fresh fruit, use my sugar free keto jam. Put about a teaspoon in the middle.
How do you store leftover muffins?
While these paleo cupcakes are delicious when they come out of the oven warm, there are several ways to keep them fresh longer:
- Freezer – To freeze keto muffins, place cooled muffins in a ziplock bag and freeze for 2 to 3 months. Thaw and reheat in the oven before serving.
- – Store in the refrigerator – Store muffins in an airtight container for up to one week. When you are ready to use them, heat them in the microwave for a few seconds. It’s as good as fresh bread.
Looking for more keto strawberry recipes? Try this:
- Low-carb keto strawberry mousse
- The perfect strawberry keto bread has only 3g of net carbs!
- Protein rich strawberry smoothie – super thick and creamy!
- Keto fruit pizza with cream cheese
These are the best keto strawberry muffins that take less than 30 minutes to make. Enjoy these incredibly moist keto muffins that are super quick and easy to make. For these delicious almond flour muffins, all you need are some simple ingredients and a bowl!
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C and line a 12-muffin mold with paper trays. Spray the inserts with non-stick cooking spray. Set it aside.
- In a large bowl, beat four eggs and add vanilla extract. Beat for 1 to 2 minutes until the mixture is fluffy.
- Add the almond flour, coconut flour, sweetener and baking powder. Mix until you have a thick paste. Pour in the coconut milk if the batter is too thick.
- Using a spatula, stir in the coconut oil and grated strawberries.
- Divide the batter between the prepared muffin tins. Smooth the tops carefully.
- Bake in preheated oven for 22-25 minutes, or until a skewer inserted in the center comes out clean.
Nutritional information Quantity per serving. How do we calculate the nutritional information? Nutritional information was extracted from the nutritional information in the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s food database. Our nutritional information is accurate, but if you use other products, make your own calculations. The net amount of carbohydrates is calculated by subtracting dietary fibre and sugar alcohols, which do not raise blood sugar levels.
Sign up now!
Sign up for our weekly newsletter and be the first to receive the latest recipes, updates and special offers.
You have successfully subscribed to our mailing list. One of my pet peeves is when people say they are going to eat healthy because they are on a diet, but when they start eating the wrong foods, they instantly feel a strong urge to eat more of them. I’ve been there, I know what it’s like to want to eat healthy, and I know you will quickly cave into temptation once you start eating the wrong foods.. Read more about keto strawberry recipes and let us know what you think.
keto strawberry crumbleketo strawberry breadalmond flour strawberry muffinsketo strawberry recipesketo strawberry cheesecakeketo strawberry cake,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,keto strawberry crumble,keto strawberry bread,almond flour strawberry muffins,keto strawberry recipes,keto strawberry cheesecake,keto strawberry cake,keto blueberry muffins,keto recipes with frozen strawberries